ValOro Resources Inc RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Jan 7, 2019 - Defiance Silver and ValOro Resources Complete Merger
- Thu Dec 27, 2018 - Defiance Silver And Valoro Resources Announce Completion Of Merger
Defiance Silver Corp. (\'Defiance\') (TSX-V: DEF) and ValOro Resources Inc. (\'ValOro\') (TSX-V: VRO) are pleased to announce that their friendly merger (\'Transaction\') under the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) will be completed effective 11:59 pm on Monday, December 31, 2018 and will create a leading diversified explorer with an advanced portfolio of Mexican silver and gold projects. ValOro shareholders voted 98% in favour of the Transaction at a special general meeting held on Wednesd
- Wed Dec 5, 2018 - Valoro Resources Inc. Provides Additional Disclosure Respecting Its Information Circular For The Special Meeting To Be Held On December 19, 2018 Regarding Its Merger With Defiance Silver Corp.
Vancouver, B.C. - December 5, 2018 -- ValOro Resources Inc. (TSX-V: VRO) provides the following additional disclosure regarding its information circular dated November 22, 2018. The circular was issued in connection with ValOro's special general meeting of securityholders being held on December 19, 2018 to consider and, if appropriate, approve by a special resolution the friendly merger of ValOro and Defiance Silver Corp. (TSX-V: DEF).
Merger is a Business Combination under MI 61-101
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 - Valoro Resources Inc. Mails Information Circular for Special Meeting To Be Held on December 19, 2018 Regarding Merger With Defiance Silver Corp.
Vancouver, B.C., November 23, 2018 -- ValOro Resources Inc. (TSX-V: VRO) is pleased to announce that Madam Justice Matthews of the BC Supreme Court issued an order today authorizing ValOro to call a special general meeting of its shareholders to consider and, if appropriate, approve by a special resolution the friendly merger of ValOro and Defiance Silver Corp. (TSX-V: DEF). Due to unexpected delays in printing and mailing of the proxy materials, the meeting will be held on Wednesday, Dec
- Tue Nov 6, 2018 - Defiance Silver and Valoro Resources Sign Definitive Merger Agreement
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - 2018 Third Quarter Report
- Mon Sep 17, 2018 - Defiance Silver and ValOro Resources Announce Merger to Create a Leading Diversified Mexican Explorer
- Fri Aug 3, 2018 - Valoro Announces Management Change
Vancouver, BC - August 3, 2018 - ValOro Resources Inc. [TSX-V: VRO] (\'ValOro\' or the \'Company\') today announced the appointment, effective August 1, 2018, of Dunham Craig as ValOro's President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in place of Kiran Patankar, who has resigned. Graham Thody has assumed the position of Chairman of the Board, in the place of Mr. Craig. Mr. Patankar has also resigned as a Director of the Company.
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2018 Second Quarter Report
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 - Geologix Announces Effective Date of Share Consolidation and Name Change to ValOro Resources Inc.
Vancouver, B.C., June 25, 2018 - Geologix Explorations Inc. (TSX-V: GIX) (\'Geologix\' or the \'Company\') announces that, effective at the market opening on Thursday, June 28, 2018, Geologix will change its name to ValOro Resources Inc. (\'ValOro\') and its common shares will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange using the new symbol VRO on a consolidated basis of one (1) new share for ten (10) existing shares. The share consolidation was approved at the Company's Special Meeting of Shareholders held on